Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movies I want to watch NOW NOW NOW

There are so many interesting movies that I have yet to see, and that others have already seen. This fact is driving me CRAZY. Take for example the big screen adaption of Neil Gaiman's Coraline. I've read the book and it is one of the creepiest I've ever read. It's not in-your-face horror. Rather, it's subtly creepy playing on one's subconscious childish fears and imagination. After reading it, I developed a temporary paranoia with regard to doors and buttons but I LOVED IT. Imagine my utter exuberance when I found out CORALINE was coming to life on the big screen! Summer 2009, the preview said. I waited.


And waited.


SUMMER 2009 HAS ALREADY PASSED AND YET I SEE NO CORALINE IN THEATERS. I am officially crestfallen. It would have been amazing to see the movie on a big screen. CORALINE, COME TO THE PHILIPPINES NOW!


Click on the pictures to view them, if you can only see a part of them.




The Book



The Graphic Novel





From the graphic novel




I love how creepy this is!!!



Promotional



Movie Poster







From the movie





Other stuff I want to watch:

  1. UP (I loved the trailer and I'm sure I'm going to love the movie too!)
  2. Time Traveler's wife (loved to book!)
  3. Orphan (people say this is pretty good)
  4. And I Love You So (a Filipino Romance film recommended by my fabulous friend Lauren. I'm curious to see this, since she sent me a text about it!)

MUST WATCH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank Goodness I'm getting to watch UP tomorrow with the fam!!!



By the way, I realized just now that this post has nothing to do with fashion or food! HAHA!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! lauren texted me about i love you so also! HAHA!

    you can say this post is about "films that feed your soul and you are hungry to see them!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA THERE WE GO, CORRELATION TO FOOD :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. UP IS AWESOME!!! its so adoraaaable

    oh and I've seen Coraline! hahahah. and its good. i haven't read the book though but i found it so eerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikee! YOU'VE SEEN IT?! BUT HOW?! Is it on DVD already?!

    ReplyDelete